dude can i suck your dick no homo
Grab the wall, gas pedal gas pedal
Guardians of the Galaxy looks so good.
also could the world quit telling bisexual people that theyre pansexual okay if a person identifies as bisexual theyre fuckin bisexual, if a person identifies as pansexual then theyre fuckin pansexual youre not the fuckin orientation police
does anyone else have that pair of pants you like wearing but as soon as you get home you unbutton them and feel the weight of a million galaxies expand from your abdomen or nah
Like I always say, the real horror in life isn’t monsters, demons or ghosts but us, humans and what we are capable of
This is beautiful and it’s amazing to me that it had such a positive outcome and not lifelong hateful grudges, which is probably what these attackers deserved.
This is perfect and beautiful and amazing
Yep, those are tears coming down. This is one of the most beautiful pieces I ever read.
Damn, the level of compassion, strength and understanding you’d need to have in order to do this..
I commend these people so damn much. It takes such strength to forgive. I loved what the last survivor said about stubbornness.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Frankie: I think i’m in love with you, it’s weird.
Zach: Are you?
Frankie: Yeah, a little bit.
Zach: I’m in love with you, without a doubt.